J.H. & C.S. Odell is the organbuilding firm founded by John Henry and Caleb Sherwood Odell in New York City in 1859. To date our firm has built over 640 pipe organs, which can be found all over the world, though the majority of our work can be found in the Northeast United States.
Our pipe organs have rightfully earned a reputation for exceptional quality; organs built by our firm as early as 1865 are still in active service, most in their original locations.
Continuing in the tradition established by our forbears, we continue to build refined instruments for worship at our new facility in Connecticut. We also provide rebuild and restoration services, tuning and maintenance and are available for consultation regarding existing instruments.